Monday, March 06, 2006

Centenera - The Completion

After spending 3 nights painting at the weirdest times (the first night I started painting at 2am) the project was completed. It felt great to see my work in a very local place, it made me feel so accepted and at home. All Spaniards I met showed me so much warmth and welcomed me. Although the Philippines will forever be my heart and soul, Spain is my other half.

I had an opening show at Centenera (more about that later) and it was amazing so see all these people party in a place where such a big part of the vibe was created by my work.

--->some of the wall panels

Partying at Centenera was always tres fabulous. Here is a snapshot of me with Carine, my good friend from Nice. Don't ask why we were doing this infront of a big crowd of people... Just natural craziness that Spain instills!

Then there's a shot of me with Roberto, one of the DJ's there who spun all my favorite music for me :)